Friday, 20 May 2011

Introduce Your Selves

Introduce your self, your illness and you stories.

Please mention it in the comments section

1 comment:

  1. let me start

    I am 28 years old, soon to be 29 - i was diagnosed with Dilated cardiomyopathy about 3 years ago.

    Doctors told me i had enlarged heart, and my efficiency rate was 15% (Efficiency rate is the rate at which heart functions to pump blood, in average human it is about 55 to 65 %)

    Doctors told me my heart was working at 1/4 of any average human heart.

    some doctors told me i had 2 to 3 years some said 4 to 10 years.

    but no one could even guarantee my death.

    So i may live fr 20 years or fr 2 more months.


    I am like walking time bomb.


    I had got this at an early age, to find people with same problem was difficult, i could not relate to people.

    Thats why i started this blog.

    ReplyDelete