Friday, 20 May 2011

Critical Illness Support System

I started this blog with one reason and one reason only for critically or terminally ill people find a place to talk and went out their emotions. A support system where no one judged you or you felt out of the way. 


It is burden which very few get to fight, and without support its just not possible.


This site is no NGO, no publicity stunt. I need this site as much as any of the critically or terminally ill. 


I am 28 years old, soon to be 29 - i was diagnosed with Dilated cardiomyopathy about 3 years ago. I felt alone and felt like no one understood me. I felt i could not share my burden. So i decided to find people like me critically or terminally ill - who could understand me.


So come join in, may be we could save life's - or at least make few people happy before they pass on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment